@dekkzz78 I've done that (outside of org, run update).
The way it's set up, I have the links in my settings.org (which i use for my emacs settings), and it seem to check out. When I run update, nothing happens, still empty. No error shows.
@dekkzz78 hmm but viewing at this file looks like it has its' own links which I did not point at in my org... I wonder if I edit these manually...
@jrss periodically elfeed would break and clearing the contents of ~/.elfeed dir would allow it to work
OK, I added a feed from inside elfeed (elfeed-add-feed), and that *worked*, so something is wrong with what's telling it to look in my settings...
@jrss i manually add my links to elfeed.el which is just a setq with a list of feeds which i load from init.el
A Mastodon instance for Rubyists & friends